Hello up there, it's me down here!

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

What I've Learned about Life so far...
When life goes a way unexpected there are only two things that can occur.
You can allow life to call the shots, or you can call the shots for your life. which means you can choose to handle the situations by any means necessary or you can let life take over and control your circumstances. You can endure the consiquences of your mistakes, or you can run from them.
I've had a few obsticles to find there way into my path over these past few years. With each of them I've done my share of ignoring, running, and letting them take over. What I've learned is that:
Nothing is impossible because when I think it is, im proven wrong.
Nothing is too much, becuase just when I think Ive reached my limit, im given more.
Nothing is final, becuase even in death I will live for eternity.
So when life throws me something, bring it on, becuase I will handle it, no matter how hard, no matter how difficult, no matter what I have to put on hold. I will pay for my mistakes, I will face my fears, and I will call the shots, with the help of my God.

You see life is funny, because it is comprised of many obstacles, good and bad,
its made up of lots of people, some sisters and brothers, some haters. Some pure in heart, some evil spirited
life is filled with situations, and complications, some put there for a lesson to be learned, some put there to discourage and tempt
You cant trust 'life', you can only live life.

And depending on what you do with it, how you choose to live it, what you choose to accept and not accept from it, what parts of it you allow to change you and what parts of it you change, all these things depend on How you choose to live your life.

Love life, we were created, every hair on our head has been accounted for, but don't let the cirumstances of life run your life. Any circumstance can be controlled by the one who gives and sustains life, so don't bow down to those things that control your life anymore. Deal with it, put one foot in and find three foot prints there.

I'm over it!