Hello up there, it's me down here!

Thursday, July 01, 2004

hey guys,
Its been a while since I have posted on the main page. however you should be checking to your right under, 'a nurses tale'. That is where I share with you my fun, not so fun, happy or sad stories from Orlando Regional 11LP!!! Anyway how is everyone, let me know! I have been eh lets see... the truth... not too too much better than my last year. I know I have said that this year is going to be different, and that I was going to work on alot of things which made last year so difficult. but this year has proved to be a time of unsettledness. My Spirit most importantly has been unsettled. My work, I mean I just started so I am not going to be 'settled' for a while, although it has gotten better. My life all the way around in every aspect I can say is not settled. but I turn 23 tomorrow, and my deepest most knee hitting prayer is that 23 be a year of renewal and new beginnings for me, and a rejuvination of life and a time of vision for the rest of my life. I know I am sort of speaking general about alot of specific things in my life, which could leave my audience confused but this is enough information to ask you my friends (family) to join me in these prayers.
I love you guys!