Hello up there, it's me down here!

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I just went to Tallahasssee 'real quick', atleast that is what I told my mom I was doing. I went to Tallahassee on Saturday and came back Monday morning. It was great. Jenny (old roomie from Wisconsin) came down and it was beyond great to see her and hang out (even if it was for just a bit). To be able to hang out, go eat, watch tv, drive around, or just chat with a friend, nothing could have been better! I mean how many times can I say it before it gets annoying, or how many different ways do I have to express it before one of you can completley understand, that I LOVE MY FRIENDS, you all mean the world to me (i dont think i could say it enough)! Anyway, needless to say I had a great weekend, and although there are lots of things I should have been doing with my time, I was blessed by all of you guys! Here are some pics!

Out for Din Din



Other side of table



The suprise hug I stole on the way home :-P


I LOVE YOU GUYS


P.S I also (Still) love Cheeks, although he was not mentioned in this specific blog. And I also will address Chiqui's next thought.... I drove up with someone which is why i did not stop in G-ville to say hello!