Hello up there, it's me down here!

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Yet another Top Ten List!

( It has been brought to my attention that 'old' friends are less frequently mentioned on this here blog, causing some to believe that I love them less... although I thought I addressed those issues (somewhat indirectly) in past blogs. However, this is absolutly not true, although I have focused on memories, inside jokes, and comments, from OTHER BLOGGERS, READERS, AND COMMENTATERS. But, I would like to add yet another Countdown to my blog...)

TOP TEN REASONS WHY I LOVE, CARLOS R. 'CHIQUI' 'CHEEKS' LUGO



10. Senior year, He was my first and last Homecoming Date! (He's the only one that would take me!!! Probably felt bad
for me)
9. He only has one pitch when and if attempting to sing!
8. Freshman year of college we talked EVERY wed! (He would call AFTER 90210!!!!)
7. He proposed to me, alot of times! (even in front of the little chapel in Gatlinburg the day it snowed! How romantic?!?!)
6. He could be mistaken for a Puerto Rican Hick (with the beat up old nascar hat, and trips to Daytona!)
5. He teared up when giving me a hug (see #4) before he left to go to college. (dont deny it, I remember!)
4. He used to give these big bear hugs (EVERYTIME) that would choke the living day lights out of you, and then ruin
any chance of those 'I must, I must, I must, improve my bust' exercises from working!
3. In high school we were great friends, when he didnt have a girl friend! (Ill let him explain that one, I couldnt tell ya)
2. I could get really mad and drive to his house in Gainsville from Tallahassee, at the wee hours of the night, calm down, then turn around and drive back home just in time for clinicals the next morning at 7am. Im crazy... oh wait this is about Cheeks, ok lets move on.
1. Cause he annoys the heck out of me allllll the time, i think on purpose!! AND numbers 2-10 are all characteristics of a
great friend... THEREFORE I LOVE HIM!!!!... there is loooooots more but ill stop here!