Hello up there, it's me down here!

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I miss my friends.
I dont wish it were any different, i dont want to go back into time, i dont want to relive the past. I just miss my friends.
It's late and im tired, and my brain is going a mile a minute... and i am sitting here, (if your my friend) missing you! so im going to go to sleep. But know... that as i fall asleep, i am thinking about you my friend and praying for you. Because i miss you. and i do mean you. really you, yes even you. do you know me? are we friends? would you introduce me to someone as your friend? well then i am talking about you! i miss you! lots.

this could be a bad thing cause its not going to include all of you friends of whom i miss...
but...
Favorite Memories with Friends Countdown...
( not in order of best to worst, not in any order actually, i just want to call it a countdown... but the only thing we are counting really is... how many memories i can come up with of ten different friends, in the next five minutes before i go to sleep...hmmm lets see...

10. Having Kelly over for a sandwhich after church... cause well... it was my Debbie's Famouse Sandwhich... and one of the very first of many fun times together! plus... we just wanted to sing that one praise song at the second service not really stay for the whole thing... and every other memory... they are all my favorite! TOTALLY! lol
9. Amanda knocking on the door because she was just stopping by after work, just to say hi ( oh i miss that soo much) it was like a FRIENDS (the tv show) friendship... only better!
8. Heather, Garry, Ryan, Joyce, and I singing Karyoke on my computer to 'I think we're alone now' by Tiffany... lol (ok that was a group one that doesnt count)
7. Carla teaching a group kids from Harlem, the funky cowboy... I LOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! Made MOSTof my trip! (i told you that right?)
6. Heather... there are more, but... i gotta say it has to be the 6 hundred and 85 days of 'talk'... i could go on but i think your gonna get your own countdown soon lol
5. Jesse, (behind the computer screen memories) staying up late and talking bad behind the various late night talk show hosts back lol (in front of, memories) random Schlotsky, outings... in which i save the chips from the first time and eat em' the second time.
4. Joyce...mmm... favorite? When i got to serve you for a whole day as your MOH!... old memory? that we havent brought up in our various 'remember when' games we oh so often played when bored?... mmm...well... still thinking... while i think... ill give you a favorite and most important.... the hug you gave me that spring of 1999... we became sisters that day.... mmm how about the cockroach above my head... that was funny... well no it wasnt... lol
3. Les... mmm... of course it was... [les]'so Deb, tell me... whats the Lord teaching you on this trip and whats your most deepest thought at the moment?...' [deb] (choke) (cough) ehem ...uhh...hi whats your name again?.... (lol ok it wasnt that bad... but thats what it was like in my head)... but so thankful for it... what a great friendship that came out of that first conversation... thanks for caring enough to probe... lol
2. Kelly's wonderful sister Carrie... [Carrie]'so do you like boys?'........ [Deb] WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (for the rest of you, please just dont even ask)
1. Because i have decided to limit this countdown to only ten and seeing that i have decided to limit it to 'friends since college' (although most of you i feel like i have known you all my life), i stop now. Also becuase although i said there is no particular order and that 10 doesnt actually mean not as good as 1 in this countdown, but still at some point some of you are goign to look at the number and (subconscious though it may be) feel less as important as somone lower down on the list... i will have no number one! i will just say... to all my friends of which i miss greatly... including the ones that i do miss and are not on the countdown, you have affected my life in some way, shape, or form and i have grown, learned, and have been blessed by having you in it! THANK YOU... did i mention that I MISS YOU!
Goodnight!