Hello up there, it's me down here!

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Countdown #1 (copycat of the recent trend of countdowns)

Reasons Why...

I think Heather should make a Countdown of, "Reasons Why She Loves Me!"

10. We HAVE known each other for 4 years and we lived in the same dorm.
9. Despite all the begging my roomate did for me to go with her to Stetsons, my first time to Stetsons WAS with Heather and Carla.
8. My mother had a nickname for heather before I did. Wait still i dont have a nickname for heather.
7. I had a thing with her stuffed monkey. (lol i dont know how that sounds)
6. I can think of 10 reasons why I love Heather Lancaster.
5. I too love her Dog!
4. I know some secrets (I promise you will know mine someday!)
3. She wanted to live with me!
2. I am trying to avoid saying certain things and events that I know Heather would use on a
countdown just so that In the instance that she indeed created a countdown for me, she could
say it!
1. Because I Love Her, and miss her, and our friendship makes a good MIX!!!!! MWAUH