Hello up there, it's me down here!

Thursday, October 09, 2003

becuase of my lack of ability to keep this blog interesting... i have decided to start over!
so on that note... Hello up there, Its me down here!
my very first blog:

'Wednesday, July 09, 2003'
Well I have decided to join the 'wonderful world of blog.' I have never been one to be considered as a remarkable writer, nor do I have the vocabulary or grammatical skills to separate me from a ten year old. However, I have chosen to take up the challenge of self-expression. This challenge finds me intertwined in a slew of emotions and minor confusion. But to the imitation of a certain blogger (Jeanie, as is her pen name) I have chosen to give you an intimate portrait of myself at my discretion. This journey I hope acts as a testimony of hope, realization, healing, and growth. So welcome to a bit of intimacy from a girl who finds comfort in walls.